Satellite Communications (SATCOM) is a vital part of the global communications grid. Satellite communications fill the communication gap where land-based or cellular-based communications are not feasible (such as in remote land areas, oceans, or in the air). Military (MILSATCOM), Civilian Government, and commercial clients (COMSATCOM) may all rely on satellite communications of some form. Voice, data, and video can all be transmitted over satellite links.
FiberPlex Technologies provides secure and reliable links for satellite systems.
- Downlink extension
- Remote dish monitoring and control
- Secure data scrubbing for high security SATCOM and MILCATCOM
- Remote links for Iridium based Satellite Phones
- Providing SATCOM accessibility in locations where line of sight is not possible (SCIF, HEMP, inside buildings)
Cyber warfare is a real and growing security risk for every industry and organization. Critical information and communication channels are at risk whether in a Secure Compartmentalized Information Facility (SCIF), a shielded enclosure, or situation room.
You can trust FiberPlex to arm you with the tools you need to keep data out of the wrong hands.
- Secure data and communications on the hardware level
- Suppress of compromising emanations
- Protect the transport path of alarm, door, and perimeter sensors
- Maintain confidentiality and compliance
- Leverage uncompressed HD perimeter monitoring
Wherever there is an audio or video system in which bandwidth requirements and transmission speeds are elevated, there will also be inherent issues associated with the copper infrastructure. Fiber optics allow for expandable bandwidth, elevated speeds, and considerably longer allowed distances without the noise and jitter that jeopardizes audio and video quality.
Stay ahead of the curve with fiber optics. With fiber optics, bandwidth ceiling and distance restrictions can be minimized.
- Flawlessly transport your A/V over considerable distance in any environment
- Reduce latency and easily manage high-resolution demands
- Experience a lightweight, unobtrusive fiber optic cable
- Take advantage of innovative SFP and WDM modules for maximum transport density
Regardless of the industry or geographical location, reliable and noise-free telecommunications are imperative. National or international, analog or digital, PBX or ring-down circuit, encrypted or unencrypted, fiber optics will offer noise-free, reliable, and secure operation with no limitations on distance. There is also complete isolation from unwelcome ears and no restriction on installation location.
- All standard telecom standards supported, including POTS, VoIP, T1 and E1 to T3 and E3, ISDN, and more
- 4-wire audio with E&M signaling to fiber conversion allows each PBX to be signaled with a local feed
- Improved link reliability and protection for your equipment from lightning damage
- Compatibility with analog or digital and PBX or ring-down circuit
FiberPlex is your source for the latest in digital communication and fiber optics equipment. We are innovators who will do everything in our power to ensure that you find a solution for your specific needs. All of our products have originated from the detailed needs of our clients, so we understand that certain applications need more than the off-the-shelf treatment.
We will take a custom solution approach to augment our equipment. Our engineering staff can work with you to create exactly what you need to solve your connectivity needs by tapping into our expertise in communication standards, fiber conversion, EMI/RFI isolation, and TEMPEST.
FiberPlex will provide a Custom COTS solution. We’ll take your specific requirements, come up with a design approach that solves your specific problem, then create a custom product that is still treated as commercial-off-the-shelf. There’s no need to go through a laborious time and materials development effort. We simply provide a SKU, lead time, and price, and you procure through standard channels.