Wherever there is an audio or video system in which bandwidth requirements and transmission speeds are elevated, there will also be inherent issues associated with the copper infrastructure. Fiber optics allow for expandable bandwidth, elevated speeds, and considerably longer allowed distances without the noise and jitter that jeopardizes audio and video quality.
Stay ahead of the curve with fiber optics, which minimizes bandwidth ceiling and distance restrictions.
- Flawlessly transport your A/V over considerable distance in any environment
- Reduce latency and easily manage high-resolution demands
- Experience a lightweight, unobtrusive fiber optic cable
- Take advantage of innovative SFP and WDM modules for maximum transport density
Physical security comes in many forms—from surveillance and access control to perimeter and motion sensing and remote monitoring. Installation of these different types of security can be challenging. They all require bullet-proof reliability. A fiber infrastructure provides an error-free, tamper-proof transport of data that can be controlled locally or across long distances to maintain stable performance.
Fiber optic solutions can help you improve security protection:
- Monitor perimeters with full uncompressed HD video for maximum resolution
- Become immune to EMI/RFI noise and jamming attempts
- Extend systems beyond copper limitations
- Extend systems into SCIF or other shielded enclosures
- Rethink the way you design system infrastructure
Regardless of the industry or geographical location, noise-free, reliable telecommunications are imperative. National or international, analog or digital, PBX or ring-down circuit, encrypted or unencrypted, fiber optics will offer noise-free, reliable, and secure operation with no limitations on distance. There is also complete isolation from unwelcome ears and no restriction on installation location.
- All standard telecom standards supported, including POTS, VoIP, T1 and E1 to T3 and E3, ISDN, and more
- 4-wire audio with E&M signaling to fiber conversion allows each PBX to be signaled with a local feed
- Improve link reliability and protection your equipment from lightning damage
- Compatibility with analog or digital and PBX or ring-down circuit
Transporting communication and data around locally and over long distances can often present many challenges – rapid growth in bandwidth demand, limited infrastructure, limited budgets, and tight schedules. Not to mention, there are various limitations and obstacles to clear communication, including limited distance capability, degradation of quality, noise, lost information, and security issues.
FiberPlex Technologies overcomes all of these issues to provide a superior, future-proof, and easily expandable solution.
- Expand existing infrastructure without pulling additional fiber
- Flexible and future-proof active WDM solutions
- Audio and video distribution
- Mode conversion and signal repeating
- Flexible SFP modules ease implementation and assure a future-proof solution
FiberPlex is your source for the latest in digital communication and fiber optics equipment. We are innovators who will do everything in our power to ensure that you find a solution for your specific needs. All of our products have originated from the detailed needs of our clients, so we understand that certain applications need more than the off-the-shelf treatment.
We will take a custom solution approach to augment our equipment. Our engineering staff can work with you to create exactly what you need to solve your connectivity needs by tapping into our expertise in communication standards, fiber conversion, EMI/RFI isolation, and TEMPEST.
FiberPlex will provide a custom COTS solution. We’ll take your specific requirements, come up with a design approach that solves your specific problem, then create a custom product that is still treated as commercial-off-the-shelf. There’s no need to go through a laborious time and materials development effort. We simply provide a SKU, lead time, and price, and you procure through standard channels.